What would you do with an extra hour or two each night?
Statistics Canada estimates that the average Canadian spends about 8.5 hours a week cooking, washing up and preparing meals. A Personal Chef can free you to spend that time working, exercising, enjoying your favourite hobbies or simply spending more time with the ones you love.
Picture this. You come home after a long, exhausting day at work. You’re tired of eating take-out and restaurant food. But you just don’t have the time or energy to even think about what to make for dinner, let alone to start cooking.
Sound familiar? Then Cooking Journeys may be the answer you’re looking for.
How does it work?
Professional personal Chef Luisa Rios will:
- Meet with you for a no cost, no obligation consultation: First, I will meet with you to assess your needs and taste preferences, and discuss any dietary requirements, food allergies or other health concerns you may have. We will discuss the different service plans available, and choose the one that works best for you – weekly, biweekly, once a month or once in a blue moon.
- Plan all your menus: If you decide that my service is a good fit, we will schedule a cooking day when I will shop for, prepare and deliver your meals. A few days in advance, I will send you several menu options to choose from based on your likes and dislikes. I will require a deposit to cover the cost of the food and containers, and the remainder of the payment for your first service will be due on your cooking date.
- Do all the shopping: On the scheduled cooking date, I will shop for the freshest ingredients available from Vancouver’s leading grocers, or at your favourite local grocer, if you have one.
- Prepare, cook and stock your fridge with healthy, delicious meals: I will then prepare, cook and deliver all of your chosen meals, and stock your fridge and/or freezer with exactly the size and number of servings you need – single or double portions, or family-style meals. No muss, no fuss, and best of all – no clean-up! Just healthy, delicious meals, ready for you and your family to enjoy.
- Label everything with easy heating instructions: Last but not least, your customized meals will all be clearly labeled with complete, easy-to-follow handling and heating instructions.
Special diets and food allergies, sensitivities or intolerances?
Gluten-free? Lactose-intolerant? Need to follow a special diet or avoid certain foods? We also specialize in crafting delicious and healthy menus that can meet any dietary requirements or food allergies, sensitivities and intolerance. Ask Chef Luisa how we can set you on the right track to eating – and feeling – better!
Ready to find out more? Contact us to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.